Tax and Accounting
Compliance with tax obligations and in general relationships with the tax authorities, whether state or regional, is one of the areas of greatest demand in our Firm.
Any Company, Self-employed person, Professional, Association, Cooperative or Foundation and, in fact, any organisation subject to paying taxes, needs frequent tax advice and trained professionals to carry out the necessary actions in an appropriate and timely manner; in addition to having the possibility of developing strategies to optimise the tax burden.
With the support of our legal team, we accompany and advise our customers on possible inspection processes performed by the appropriate agencies to safeguard their legitimate interests.
At the Sánchez-Casas Office, we prepare all the required studies and support required by the company accounts department from the documentation the customer gives us; in addition to the appropriate economic and financial analysis for results and ratios.
- Statements: Corporation Tax, VAT, Income tax partial payments, Income tax withholdings, etc
- Tax statements on the Income of Natural Persons and Wealth Tax
- Transfer Tax and Stamp Duty (ITPAJD)
- Business Tax (IAE)
- Inheritance and Gift Tax
- Preparation and submission of financial statements
- Preparation and submission of account books